Prism is built using the following open source software:
Copyright (c) 2009 - 2010 Jeff Atwood
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Copyright (c) 2003-2004 John Gruber
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name "Markdown" nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Copyright © 2009 ParaType Ltd.
with Reserved Names "PT Sans" and "ParaType".
PERMISSION & CONDITIONS
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of the font software, to use, study, copy, merge, embed, modify, redistribute, and sell modified and unmodified copies of the font software, subject to the following conditions:
- Neither the font software nor any of its individual components, in original or modified versions, may be sold by itself.
- Original or modified versions of the font software may be bundled, redistributed and/or sold with any software, provided that each copy contains the above copyright notice and this license. These can be included either as stand-alone text files, human-readable headers or in the appropriate machine-readable metadata fields within text or binary files as long as those fields can be easily viewed by the user.
- No modified version of the font software may use the Reserved Name(s) or combinations of Reserved Names with other words unless explicit written permission is granted by the ParaType. This restriction only applies to the primary font name as presented to the users.
- The name of ParaType or the author(s) of the font software shall not be used to promote, endorse or advertise any modified version, except to acknowledge the contribution(s) of ParaType and the author(s) or with explicit written permission of ParaType.
- The font software, modified or unmodified, in part or in whole, must be distributed entirely under this license, and must not be distributed under any other license. The requirement for fonts to remain under this license does not apply to any document created using the Font Software.
TERMINATION & TERRITORY
This license has no limits on time and territory, but it becomes null and void if any of the above conditions are not met.
THE FONT SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ""AS IS"", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER RIGHT. IN NO EVENT SHALL PARATYPE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE FONT SOFTWARE OR FROM OTHER DEALINGS IN THE FONT SOFTWARE.
State Specific Information
If your issue is unresolved by BillGO MT, Inc. at : (888) 535-5205, please submit formal complaints with the State of Alaska, Division of Banking & Securities. Formal complaints must be in writing, please download the form here:
Formal complaint forms may be submitted via:
Mail: Division of Banking & Securities PO Box 110807 Juneau, AK 99811-0807
If you have questions regarding formal complaints, please call 907-465-2521
Entities other than FDIC insured financial institutions that conduct money transmission activities in Colorado, including the sale of money orders, transfer of funds, and other instruments for the payment of money or credit, are required to be licensed by the Colorado Division of Banking pursuant to the Money Transmitters Act, Title 11, Article 110, Colorado Revised Statutes.
If you have a Question about or Problem with YOUR TRANSACTION – THE MONEY YOU SENT.
You must contact BillGO MT, Inc. at (888) 535-5202 number or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. The Division of Banking does not have access to this information.
If you are a Colorado Resident and have a Complaint about THE MONEY TRANSMITTER – THE COMPANY THAT SENT YOUR MONEY.
ALL complaints must be submitted in writing. Please fill out the Complaint Form provided on the Colorado Division of Banking’s website and return it and any documentation supporting the complaint via mail or email to the Division of Banking at:
Colorado Division of Banking
1560 Broadway, Suite 975
Denver, CO 80202
If you have a complaint, please contact BillGO MT, Inc. Customer Service at : (888) 535-5205. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding BillGO MT, Inc. money transmission activity, you may file it by contacting the Illinois Division of Banking at:
Illinois Division of Banking
320 West Washington Street, Springfield, IL 62786
Toll-Free Number: 1-888-473-4858
The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints from Maryland residents regarding BillGO MT, Inc. License number, NMLS#2005089 at:
Commissioner of Financial Regulation
Attention Complaint Unit
500 North Calvert Street, Suite 402
Baltimore, MD 21202
Toll-Free number: 1-888-784-0134
If you have a complaint, please contact BillGO MT, Inc. Customer Service at : (888) 535-5205.
If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding BillGO MT, Inc. money transmission activity, you may file it by contacting the Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities at the following address:
Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities
Market Square Plaza
17 N. Second Street, Suite 1300
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Toll-free in Pennsylvania 1.800.PA.BANKS (800.722.2657).
Out of state: 717.787.1854.
If the consumer receives a paper receipt this information should appear on the receipt.
If the consumer receives a receipt through a website/mobile app; the information should appear on the website/mobile app.
If you have a complaint, first contact the consumer assistance of BillGO MT, Inc. at : (888) 535-5202. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding BillGO MT, Inc. money transmission activity, please direct your complaint to:
Texas Department of Banking
2601 North Lamar Boulevard
Austin, Texas 78705
1-877-276-5554 (toll free)
If you have a complaint, first contact the consumer assistance of BillGO MT, Inc. at : (888) 535-5205. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding BillGO MT, Inc. money transmission activity, please direct your complaint to the Washington Division of Consumer Services at:
Washington Division of Consumer Services
Mail or fax: Download PDF
Call: (360) 902-8703 or 1-877-RING DFI (1-877-746-4334).
Email us: CSEnforceComplaints@dfi.wa.gov.